Saturday 10 October 2015

The Daily Adventures of a Geeky Mom

Hi, my name is Dee, I was born in 1983 and I grew up with Dirty Dancing, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Ghostbusters. 

I have a wonderfull, supportive husband who's just as geeky as I am and together we've created this amazing little voodoodoll; our daughter was born in 2009 and she definitely rocks our world! 

However, we are not the only ones living in our little apartment. Dude and Crush are our turtles and we are expecting three quinea pigs to arrive somewhere this fall.
 
We all love geeky things but we each have our own preferences. We are not your typical next door neighbours but we’re definitely more fun ;-) 

This blog is part of our brand new website which contains everything we want to do online. For a big part I’ll be blogging about our combined crafts, our L.A.R.P. events, my book addiction and our shared adventure’s in the kitchen.

We started our own Etsy Shop, which can be found both on Etsy and our own website, as a step towards making our dreams come true. We’re realistic enough to know we won’t be able to turn our crafts into our main source of income but we won’t let that tiny little detail keep us from starting our own little online shop.

Neither my husband nor I are willing to end up thinking "I wish I had.....", so instead of dreaming and wishing, we've started planning and doing. I hope you'll join me while I share our travels along the Yellow Brick Road towards a life with No Regrets. 

~Dee

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default."

~J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment