Sunday, 1 November 2015

Voodoo People Album - Progress

I didn't make as much progress on the album as I was hoping. 
In fact, it went so much slower than I wanted to that I decided to go for a different approach. Instead of making the album page by page, from the base up to the very last embellishment, I went a made all the base pages in one go. 
I prettty much spend my evening distressing 12x12 papers for the background without knowing what I'm going to put on there. I definitely hope this won't backfire on me later on during the project!

It is a bit disappointing that it turned out to be 10 pages because I honestly thought I was going to end up with more. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure this is not going to be enough at all! 
But for now I'm just going to work with these and when I need more I'll have to go find another paper pad of he same colors used in this one to make another set of base pages. 

The next step will be sorting out the picture's, divide them on the pages, decide how to incorperate them, which big embellishments to place on which page, the voodoo tags for example, and go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment