Sunday 8 November 2015

M.A. Harper - Fire on the Bayou (booksBnimble)

Authoress : 
M.A. Harper

Official website : 

Series :
The Jolie Blonde Series : A Louisiana Trilogy

Part II : Fire on the Bayou

Genre : Romance

My review on Amazon and Goodreads : 

Rating : ***

At first I wasn't sure about this book. I had a hard time getting into the story and relate to the characters. However, by the time I reached chapter 5 it finally started to "click" with me. 
The cover tells me it a trilogy, Goodreads tells me it's part II, but I've read it as a stand-alone. 
It is a rough story about life, what it can do to a family and how, sometimes, there is nothing you can do against the inevitable.

+ There are very strong characters in the story.
- It takes a long time to get into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment